Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finals Week! (and general prayer requests)

Yes, the dreaded Finals Week is almost upon me, so life's getting full of studying (or, at least, it should be). Regardless, it's here and, along with needing to study, I also need much prayer.

  1. Organic chemistry (AKA: The GPA Breaker) - I currently have a "C" in the class and I really need to move it up to a "B"
  2. Genetics: I have a "B" right now, which is passable, but I'd prefer to have an "A", which is still in reach.
  3. Continued prayer for the Brazil Missions trip - I'm still short for Monday's deadline, so I need prayer. If you feel called to, you can even donate here. -> click me!
  4. I'm flying back home for the Christmas, so please pray for travel safety and a restful and enjoyable break.
Well, without much ado, here's the exam schedule:

9 Dec.
10:30am-12:30pm - Calculus 2
1:00pm-3:00pm - Communications 101

12 Dec.
8:00am-10:00am - Organic Chemistry

14 Dec.
8:00am-10:00am - Genetics

No comments:

Post a Comment